Home / About Us
We Are FOOD SAFETY
THE MISSION Food Safety solutions that you can count on.
CQA is a good Corporate Citizen. As such CQA has many respected corporate collegues and are available to support CQA and its clients.
These include: Primus labs, WQS, University of California Riverside & University of California Davis.
CQA's technology partners span the width of food safety capabilities including Safe Quality Food (SQF) expertise, sanitation, decay management, shelf-life and shrinkage control, data management, traceability and environmental management. We have the personnel, expertise and software to bring our customers to the highest level of food safety certification.
FOUNDER: Debora Langston: Over 30 years in and Food Safety Program Development; Pre-Qualifying Audits and Inspections. Recognized expert: Pre- and Post-harvest food quality management, i.e. Quality Control, Ripening Procedures, Organic Product Validation.
Our Food Safety Services
• Validation of existing processes to meet ever changing standards
• Inform and educate food safety agencies, food safety certifiers
• Apply best science to real life production scenarios
Documentation Management Automated by the Cutter:
• Creating online Food Safety Forms specific to client
• Monitoring processes
• Instant Document retrieval
• Internal reports for plant managers.
• Customized Food Safety Consultation
• FSMA/PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) training personnel according to Food Safety Modernization Act
• Risk tolerance-Recall
• Microbiological control Strategy
• Audit and compliance Strategy
• Food safety training for clients supervisors
• Food safety training for clients workers
• Hands on training for cleaning and sanitation crews
• Preventive; Annual review and validation of the client’s Food Safety system
• Advocacy with Government Agencies/Industry over-site bodies
• On-site process analysis
Stay one-step ahead of the warnings before the problem, creates a recall.
It’s more important than ever to stay informed on the challenges and opportunities within food safety and traceability. Feel safe knowing that with CQA you can report a problem accurately, resolve the problem efficiently, and make sure the problem is not repeated in the future.
• Annual review and validation of the client’s Food Safety system
• Update SDS programs
• Monitors shift employees to insure Good Manufacturing Practices
and HACCP practices
• Monitors all associated paper work for completion and compliance
• Updates all Food Safety documentation and directs other managers
in Food Safety tasks
• Report and document to Plant Operations Manager any Food Safety infractions
• Food Safety Consultation
• Conduct 3rd Party Self Audits under Global Food Safety Standards
• Prepare Food Safety Manuals (Good Manufacturing Practices)
• Prepare Food Safety Manuals (Good Agricultural Practices)
• Prepare Document binders with Food Safety Documents for record keeping
• Primus Global Food Safety Audits GMP (Preparations)
• Primus Global Food Safety Audits GAP (Preparations)
• Primus Standard GAP Audits (Preparations)
• Costco Addendum's Grower/Harvesting (Preparations)
• Primus Harvesting Crews Audits (Preparations)
• Managing on-line Food Safety Documents (Cutter) for all Certified Quality Assurance clients
• Provide Training on electronic food safety documents for Cutter
• Creating on-line Food Safety Forms specific to client
• Trouble shooting Cutter tablets
• Maintenance on Cutter equipment
(Point Manager, Sensors, Probes, Data Acquisition)
• Basic HACCP Certifications
• Advanced HACCP Certifications
• GLOBAL G.A.P Audits (Preparations or option 1 or 2)
• Provide FSMA/PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) trained personnel according to Food Safety Modernization Act
• Implementation of food safety programs for Packing Facilities/Growing operations/Cooling and Cold storages/Packaging manufactures and distributors/Harvesters and Processors
• Assists in all of our client’s food safety training, insuring employees are knowledgeable and understanding of food safety. Hands on training for cleaning and sanitation teams/crews, insuring proper cleaning and sanitation methods are understood and in place
Food Safety Modernization Law FAQS -On April 8, 2013 the FDA released some frequently asked questions on Registration and Registration Renewal. Provided by: www.fda.gov
MARCH 15, 2016